Website Revision History
We're constantly updating the website.
The site is frequently worked upon so we like to let our users know that things are happening, even if it's from behind the scenes. If it's a bug fix, it tends to go in straight away, whereas new features are updated perhaps once or twice a month. If you have a feature suggestion, either post it on features.scrobbld.com or getsatisfaction.com/scrobbld.
- Revision 227M on 19th Feb, 2012 13:15
Fix some email bugs before deploying new site.
- Revision 202M on 2nd Feb, 2012 01:32
- Adding an option in export templates for 'expanded columns'.
- Fixing some redirect issues in the transactions section.
- Revision 198M on 29th Jan, 2012 15:12
- Reorganising eBay API support so that it's easier to add more eBay API functions in the future.
- Revision 195M on 22nd Jan, 2012 12:23
- Adding country calling code to the transaction overview, if customer has phone number.
- Revision 194M on 18th Jan, 2012 22:45
- Adding customer phone number to the transaction details page.
- Revision 193M on 15th Jan, 2012 21:15
- Adding code to import PayPal CSV files into Scrobbld
- Revision 192M on 13th Jan, 2012 13:34
- Adding some administration functionality
- Scheduling a service to update lat and long coordinates for cities which don't currently have them.
- Revision 186M on 10th Jan, 2012 22:06
- Adding checkboxes to the transactions overview page, and a select/ deselect box.
- Revision 184M on 2nd Jan, 2012 19:00
- Updating the annotation manager.
- Updating the eBay link which seems to have gone missing in a previous commit.
- Revision 180M on 29th Dec, 2011 20:21
- Updating the Email service to strip any html tags.